Fashionably Yours Consignment Details
Clean out your closets and fill your pockets by consigning at Fashionably Yours. We accept men's and women's contemporary designer apparel, bags, shoes and accessories, specializing in luxury, contemporary, and streetwear brands.
How to Consign:
- We offer several consignment options:
- Bring your items into the store, open 7 days a week.
- Mail your items directly to our store address: 707 Queen St. West, Toronto, ON, M6J 1E6 using our prepaid label upon request.
- Complimentary pickup service is available in the GTA (inquire within)
- Contact us for a home visit. We will come to you!
- All items must be cleaned prior and items with noticeable damage will not be accepted for sale. We will however assess the damage and such items may incur possible repair and/or cleaning costs.
We offer a buyout on select items (ie. like-new condition designer handbags, apparel and accessories or a large quantity of designer items in bulk). All buyouts are considered on a case by case basis and typically offer a lower return than the consignment option. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in a buyout.
Note: We do not guarantee a buyout option on all items.
- A consignment specialist will suggest pricing based on several factors:
- Prices are determined based on original retail, style, condition, demand and current resale value.
- Sellers receive between 50-70% commissions on items depending on the product, brand and resale value.
- Most appointments are priced on the spot except large appointments and heavy traffic days (weekends). A detailed list of items and their prices will be emailed to you upon your approval within 24 hours.
- The consignment term is 4 months:
- After 2 months items are reduced 25%
- After 3 months items are reduced 50%
- If you do not want your items to go on sale, please confirm this immediately after receiving your INVENTORY LIST or notify us to set up a time to pick up your items in advance of the sale date. We suggest setting a reminder in your calendar otherwise items will automatically be reduced as per our consignment guidelines.
We offer several payout options:
- Cheque pick up in store between the 15th-28th of each month following the sale of your item/s.
- If you are not able to physically pick up your cheque in store, we can mail it to you
- If you live outside of Ontario we can set up alternative payment methods via Email Money Transfer or Paypal
- Monies owing never expires and can be used towards an in-store or online purchase in which case it will be worth 20% more.
- You can track your sales online through our consignor portal.
What We Accept:
- New and gently used authentic contemporary and luxury designer items.
- We accept mid to high end brands, both men's and women's.
- Seasonal items.
- We begin taking items approximately two months before the season begins.
- Timeless and/or current pieces.
- We do not generally accept vintage items with the exception of some luxury classic brands such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Givenchy etc...
- You may take your items back at any time.
- Please fill out the RETURN REQUEST and we will contact you when your items are ready for pick up.
- Without notice we cannot guarantee your items will be ready for pickup on the spot due to high traffic.
- Items will be kept in our inventory for one month after their sales term expires.
- Items that are not retrieved during that period are subject to donation and will be donated to a charity of our choice.
- Our website is highly curated therefore Items will be posted on our website and social media at our discretion.
If you have items that you are interested in consigning with us, simply email us a few photos and any relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consignment specialists will reply.
We look forward to cleaning your closets and filling your pockets!
ShopFY Team xoxo